Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Polyamory How-To Book - "Opening Up" by Tristan Taormino

Tristan Taormino has written and is about to have published by Cleis Press as trade paperback a new book called Opening Up - A Guide to Polyamory. Promotional announcements say it won't be out until the fall, apparently in the US, but I just found it on the Amazon UK website with a shipping date of May 25 - cool - so I ordered it. I like that Tristan's new book is said to offer "practical guidance", something that seems all too lacking in the meager pickin's of books on polyamory. Hence the title of my blog and website.

I have a couple of other poly books on order, Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts by Raven Kaldera, and Polyamory: Roadmaps for the Clueless & Hopeful by Anthony D. Ravenscroft. After I've read them, I'll write up a review for each and post it here.

No comments: